Sunday, August 05, 2007

My Favorites from the Visit


I did some shooting during the family visit last week. It ends up that these two are my favorites from the week. Shot at 1600 ISO with the Canon 24-105 f4 lens. Yes, I know they would have been better with a faster lens, a lower ISO, etc., but this is the lens on the camera when these events occurred. I haven't tried yet but I doubt that I can make a decent print from either of them.

The first is of Will with his birthday cake at night in a lowly lit room and the other is of the boys in another lowly lit room playing with the GameBoy. These images are, to me, more about my grandsons, here and now, than all the rest of the photographs that I made.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great photos of your beautiful family. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Hope that SMA weather was at its best for their visit.

Anonymous said...

Billie -

I LOVE these photos of the boys - you don't think they'll reproduce well? I'd love to try!

Betsy