Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cyber Connections

One of the things that worried us about moving to Mexico was keeping up with the grandsons. Thanks to cyber-technology, we had the most amazing experience yesterday. Jack, grandson #1 is on a baseball team that is playing in a weeklong tournament in Cooperstown, NY home of the National Baseball Hall of Fame. The tournament is at the Cooperstown Dreams Park. On some of the fields they have a gamecam situated behind home plate. So yesterday we watched two of his games sitting right here in our studio in Mexico. So far they have won six games and lost one. They are currently in 16th place out of 98 teams. Yes, I know I'm bragging but I'm a grandmother and I can't help it!

Isn't the cyber-world just amazing?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That is so cool! I bet I get to watch our grandson Owen play there someday!

Congrats!