Thursday, October 06, 2005

New Orleans Views

I just keep looking at the devastation from Katrina and Rita. I finally got up enough courage to go look at a favorite photographer that I have bookmarked on PBase, Coleen Perilloux Landry. Her subject matter is her city, New Orleans. I've loved her sultry images from the Perilloux House, of City Park, and all over New Orleans. Today I looked at the galleries she has put up since the storm. It is hard to imagine what people are going through as they go back to their houses, if they have houses to go back too. Her images are very poignant because you can compare today to yesteryear. She has added the "story" at the bottom of most of the images....take a look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the grocery info., I'm sure the prices in Mexico must be lower than in the States.