Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lensbaby

Recently my blogger friend, Tommy Williams asked if he was the only one who didn't like lensbabies. Those of you who are not photographers are wondering what is a lensbaby. A lensbaby is a quirky lens that can be used on a film or digital camera. The lens is on a flexible tube that can be used to change the plane of focus. I commented in Tommy's blog that I wanted to like it and had tried to create a digital holga look. So far any good images from the lensbaby are few and far between.


While experimenting with a technique today, I used it on a lensbaby image and converted it to black and white. I kind of like this one and it is making me think about a project I might want to do.

You never know when some new "tool" will spawn some new ideas so you just can't be closed minded.


No comments: