Monday, November 19, 2007

Tagged

Joanna who writes the Blah, blah, blah, Ginger blog tagged me. The rules for this game are simple.

There are a few rules one must follow to play the game. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.

That seems simple enough but as I look at who has tagged who, and who, and who.........I can't think of eight different bloggers to tag who haven't already been tagged. So I'm only going to be playing half the game.

Eight random things about myself.

I'm a good seamstress and use to make all my clothes from Vogue Designer Patterns

At one time I seriously considered going to law school to be a labor lawyer

I like taking long road trips by myself

At some point I'd like to build another architect designed contemporary house in Houston

I want to publish at least one photography book

I have a thing for clean windows and hate that it is so difficult to get someone to clean the high windows here in San Miguel

Sometimes I fear I'm not a real "fine art photographer"

I've been keeping a daily journal since the early 90's

No comments: