Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A New Addition to the Blog Links

I've added a new blog to the South of the Border blog roll. Mexico Bob isn't really a 'new' blog because he has been blogging since 2006 but I just found it. If you are interested in learning more about the Mexican culture and about learning Spanish, you are going to love this blog. Many of his entries are dialogues in Spanish that can't be translated word for word. It is a great way to understand and respond to the conversation with the checker at the supermarket. I hope you will all go and check out Mexico Bob.

4 comments:

Steve Cotton said...

I added Bob to my list today, as well, after finding his blog through his comments on my blog -- as well as Deb Hall's blog. He has some great posts. I will probably follow your lead and draft a post for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Billie. You are a peach! Now if I can only live up to that billing :)

GlorV1 said...

Hi, Mexico Bob is a great site. I found him through a friends blog. He always has something to smile about.

Brenda Maas said...

Totally off topic; but I am hoping that your family is all safe and battened down for the upcoming storm.