Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sir Edward James Surreal Garden in Xilitla

What is happening over in my galleries on pbase? I took a look this morning and yesterday I had almost 500 views of one gallery, Sir Edward James Surreal Garden in Xilitla. Usually I'll have 5, maybe 10 views of this gallery a day.

Who is looking at it? Someone who is thinking about going to Xilitla? Someone who is overwhelmed with my amazing artistry with a Holga camera? A book publisher who wants to publish this work? (The last two written with tongue in cheek!) An art consultant? A gallery? The MOMA? (Again said with tongue in cheek!)

I don't have a clue why this sudden surge in statistics. But if anyone is interested, I have most of them printed 16x16, beautiful matted and framed and they are for sale.

2 comments:

T said...

Hi Billie, How are you?

I really want visit this place, I heard many stories about this place...

Nice picts...

____ spanish _______

Hola Billie, como estas?

Me gustaria mucho conocer este lugar, He escuchado muchas historias de este lugar...

Bonitas fotos

Anonymous said...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_and_radio/aroundtheworld_index1.shtml

BBC show this place