Tuesday, February 20, 2007

House Bound

When you have a construction project going on someone needs to be at home.....at least that is the way we feel. This morning Ned went to the gym and I stayed home.....waiting for the granite people to come measure for the granite pieces that will go on the cabinets in the dining room. They came more or less on time and now I'm waiting for the painters to come and put up the samples to be sure that those are the colors that I want.

It is a beautiful day. I have the studio windows open and Taylor is enjoying surveying his world from the second floor window. The weather is definitely warming up. We aren't using the little electric heater in the bathroom in the mornings anymore. Across the street they are hammering on a house that is being built....it has been under construction for more than two years but it isn't a big house. They'll work on it for a few weeks and then disappear for a month or two and then come back again.

I've been playing around with Photoshop CS3 Beta with some images from last year. Also spent a while getting the printer working. Grrrrrrr..... I hope that any new printers that Epson develops solves the problems with the ink delivery system. But at any rate, the morning hasn't been wasted. I made a black and white print.

1 comment:

Jonna said...

mmmmm... love how inviting that porch looks, makes you want to sit down in the sun, put your feet up and read the paper.

I also love that round wicker ottoman, I'd love to find one like that.