Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another Blogger Meeting

Countdown to Mexico bloggers, Nancy and Paul, are traveling in Mexico and checking out some places that they might want to live. They are in Queretaro but today they came to San Miguel by bus and came to see us. It is another one of those moments of already knowing someone before you actually meet them face-to-face. I don't have any doubt that they are going to love Mexico no matter where they decide to live. They have that sense of adventure and I think they know what is really important about making a life in Mexico.

We had coffee and visited for a while on the terrace. I just wish we would have had more time to visit but but I'm sure that is going to happen in the future. I'm going to keep watching their blog for their trip report.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wanted to let you know that San Miguel is in the March 07 issue of Travel + Leisure. I'm only halfway through reading the article. The pictures still don't evoke the feeling of San Miguel and Mexico as yours do. Some are good pics though. I thought they should've come to you for pics for the issue.

Anonymous said...

Here is the link for the article:
http://www.travelandleisure.com/articles/mexico-magico