Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Archives #1

Since I'm going back through my digital files and negatives and trying to get better organized in 2007, I'm going to post some of the old images from time to time. This one was made with my favorite Holga camera with film in 2004 in the back gardens at the Instituto. The thing I love about this particular Holga camera is how it makes a double image in the lower right hand corner. And of course the red in the top right is some light leak even though it was taped up. As I looked through this set of holga film scans from the rolls of film shot at the Instituto, I was reminded that I do take a different point of view with the film holga over what I have done so far with the digital holga. Interesting how I'm responding differently with the two tools.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

simply wonderful!

Juan